Friday, April 8, 2011

Nataly Cajas

I'm a student of Universidad de Chile, my future profession is odontology. I'm twenty five years old. My nacionality is Braziliam, I was born in the city of Sao Paulo.
My favorite food is chicken and french fries.
In my "free time" I work in Jumbo, a supermarket; my job is to pack the products that the people buy.
In the future I would like to treat the rural people, because they are very helpless.
In this blog I'm going to write with little English that I knowand my way to speak this language.
In the first class I learned the pronunciation of the letters, the speech and some words.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nataly!! I'm really happy to know more about you :) You did a really good job here ;) Remember you can count on me! I'm here to help you improve and learn, so don't feel embarrased or afraid of making mistakes, throw yourself into the pool xD
    See you later!!!

    ReplyDelete