Friday, April 15, 2011

Every song is an experience of my life...

I like music very much, but I need silence moments too... My favorite singers are Madonna and Shakira! I like the pop and spanish rock music: Cerati, Enanitos Verdes, Francisca Valenzuela, Violeta Parra and others. The first time that I started listening to Shakira was when I was eleven years old, in Brasil. I have a poster with her photo in my room next to Lisa Simpson's photo. Madonna is a classic of the pop music, but I prefer to listen to her in the discotheque when I go dancing. In her honor, my dog is called Madonna!!
I want to listen to and understand more english songs, because there are a lot of bands that I like how they sound, but I don't know meaning of the lyrics of the songs :( I like the rhythm of the songs of Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Cyndi Lauper, Placebo and Nelly Furtado.
In this moment of my life the sentimental songs are in my mp3 because I'm in love... of my love, my life and my profession! When I listen to music I imagine a best world, like John Lennon said , I imagine all the people living life in peace... He isn't the only one, I'm a dreamer too!
Music is a form of expression of the heart! The singers play their felling, stories, vision of life and the imagination. You can cry o smile with the songs, but you will always feel something!

2 comments:

  1. I like the "Rock Latino" in fact I was on a band which had to play a lot of songs of Soda Stereo, Los Prisioneros, Los Enanitos Verdes, GIT among others band related :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your post very much!
    I remember that my first original cassette was ¿Dónde estan los ladrones? by Shakira, I wanted it so much!jajaja This was many years ago.
    I think that I learned so much English translating lyrics! It's a great exercise, you learn and have a great time at the same time. Besides I hate sing songs and don't know what I'm saying xD

    ReplyDelete