Friday, April 29, 2011

I feel like a detective!!

My favorite Tv show is CSI, and CSI Miami and CSI NY too... This is a series with a lot of detectives, the best detectives, who can solve any crime in very little time!!
I have seen CSI for 3 years.. but my interest in this topic is older than that.
When I was a child my favorite game was to be a detective, and look for information and clues in my house to resolve the crime that I wrote in a notebook. I would draw crime scenes all day and I invented the way to resolve it.
When I see CSI I feel like a detective and it is great, because I can think about how I would resolve the day's crime... it is a perfect mix between science and police. In the series you can see how they find a fingerprint, the bullet trajectory and chemical processes of the body's decomposition. The fiction of this series is great, its effects are very good, I like this series very much!!
I see CSI some weekend, when I have time and I am not sleeping, eating french fries, olives and cheese!!

3 comments:

  1. CSI is very good TV Show. The season that i like more is CSI: Las Vegas. This Fatguy is clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! nice to know that you like it too, my favourite is CSI NY :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really entertaining series. I can not live the TV untill the crime is solve. xD

    ReplyDelete